YOU CAN BE ANYTHING
Terms and Conditions
- Barbie YOU CAN BE ANYTHING (the “Event”) is organized by Hang Lung Properties Limited (the “Organiser”).
- The Event will be held from its launch on 25 July 2019 until on 30 August 2019. All dates and times related to the Event shall be subject to the system time of this website (http://www.barbie60hl.com) (the “Website”) and late participation shall not be accepted.
- Game rules:
- Redeem Barbie premium gift:
- Take a selfie or a video.
- Upload the selfie or video to Facebook or Instagram personal account (set as public) and enter the designed hashtags.
- Input a Hong Kong mobile number and the relevant SMS verification code.
- Redeem the premium gift at a selected mall.
- With each Hong Kong mobile number participants can only redeem one limited-edition "Barbie 60th Anniversary" tote bag or one pocket mirror on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- Win ultimate prize:
- Complete a selfie or a video and upload it to the Website
- Input personal information.
- Upload 1 valid machine-printed payment receipt of the amount of not less than HK$300 and its corresponding electronic payment slip from any merchant at Fashion Walk, Grand Plaza, Hollywood Plaza, Gala Place, Kornhill Plaza or Amoy Plaza of the Organzier (collectively, the “Shopping Malls”), within the Event period.
- (a) Photocopied, re-printed or handwritten receipts shall not be accepted.
- (b) Each original machine-printed payment receipt and its corresponding electronic payment slip satisfying the required spending amount shall only be used once for winning an ultimate prize.
- (c) The receipt issued by the merchants for the following types of transactions are not eligible to the Event: reloading Octopus, store-valued card or other value-added cards, bill payments (for instance, any settlement of bills issued by the public utilities, the Government, statutory organizations, telecommunications companies and educational institutions), donations to charitable organizations, purchase of gift certificates, vouchers, cash coupons, store-valued cards from the merchants, parking services, mail or fax orders, email or phone orders, online shopping, purchase of membership, banking services, money exchange, cancelled or refunded transactions, or other types as designated by the shopping malls.
- (d) Receipts shall be issued between 16 July and 30 August 2019.
- Share a story of the precious moments between the participant and Barbie in 50 words.
- Winners will be determined based on the most touching and most creative sharing.
- Redeem Barbie premium gift:
- Participants must comply with all the requirements listed in the “Game Rules” in Clause 3 in order to be eligible participants; otherwise they may be disqualified without further notice. Participants are not entitled to raise any objections.
- All personal data are provided by participants on a voluntary basis. If the required information cannot be properly provided, or the provided information is untrue, incomplete, unclear or missing such that the Organiser is unable to contact the participant and process the application, the Organiser is entitled to revoke the participant’s eligibility to join the Event.
- The 37 eligible participants with the most creative and touching sharing will be awarded the following prizes:-
1st Prize*: 1 set of 2 round-trip tickets to Paris and 2 Goutal Signature Perfumes (Quota: 1 person)
2nd Prize*: 1 set of 2 round-trip tickets to Tokyo and 2 SHU UEMURA Hero Products Set (Quota: 1 person)
3rd Prize*: 1 The Mineral Boutique Body Set (including Tresor Rare Majestical Exfoliating Body Scrub, Tresor Rare Majestical Body Mousse and Tresor Rara Ultimate Pearle Facial Peel) (Quota: 5 persons)
4th Prize: AEON $1000 Gift Certificate (Quota: 10 persons)
5th Prize: 1 M.A.C beauty set (including MACGIRLS Basic Bitch Palette, Plenty of Pout Lipstick (new) – Extra Luscious & Extra Dimension Skinfinish – Oh Darling) (Quota: 10 persons)
6th Prize: UA Cinemas $500 Gift Voucher (Quota: 10 persons)
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age and hold valid identity documents.
- Each person is only allowed to participate in the Event once. Each participant can only win one prize. If a winner is found to have used more than one account to win the prize or use other dishonest means to participate in the Event, such winner would be disqualified without further notice.
- Participants shall be notified should they win a prize. In order to verify the identity of the participants for prize redemption, each of them is required to provide his valid identity documents, showing his name and ID number. Photos and videos shall be taken during the Event for marketing and promotional purposes. Photos and videos may be published on media including newspapers, magazines, radio, television broadcasts, websites, mobile applications, emails and outdoor advertisements. All photos, films, videos, records and/or the likenesses of the participants (if applicable), captured during the Event by the Organiser or its respective affiliated entities or contractors, are the sole property of the Organiser. Participants agree that the Organiser may use, present, publish or disseminate in any and all media worldwide for any legitimate purpose any photos or videos taken during the Event or any official documentary, commercial, television coverage, and all multimedia in which likenesses of the participants appear, without any remuneration to the participants. The Organiser has absolute right to use any photos, films, videos and records of the Event. Participants may also be invited to give written, audio, and video feedbacks or sharing of any kind regarding the experience in the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the final decision on the arrangement of the Event and the prize award. Participants are not entitled to raise any objections.
- Winners shall be notified by email or phone call on or before 30 September 2019.
- The personal data provided by the winners must be true and correct, without fraudulent use or misappropriation of any third party information. If the participant causes any damage to the Organiser or any third party, the participant shall bear all relevant losses and/or liabilities and shall indemnify the Organiser or any third party against any damage.
- The Organiser reserves all the right to terminate the Event, to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision.
- The Event and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). By participating in the Event, participants have irrevocably accepted the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- In case of any discrepancy between the different language versions in respect of any part or all of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The prizes presented in the Event are provided by the participating merchants and their suppliers. The Organiser shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the quality of the prizes.
- The cash vouchers or coupons awarded in the Event are provided by the participating merchants. The Organiser shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the terms and conditions of use regarding the cash vouchers or coupons.
- The Organzier shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the winner's use of the prize or any dispute arising from or relating to the prize supplier.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser shall be released from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the participants may have arising out of or relating to the Event or the prizes. The Organiser shall not be liable to any person for personal injury, death, loss, property damage, theft or other liabilities including but not limited to loss of earnings, profits or goodwill, any computer error, any malfunctioning of computer, communication or facility, any lack or inadequacy of any services provided by a third party, or loss, damage or liability caused by any postal error arising out of the Event or the prizes (directly, indirectly or due to whatever reasons).
Personal Information Collection Statement
- Hang Lung Properties Limited is committed to protecting your personal data privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR) (the “Ordinance”). We shall ensure strict compliance by our staff with this Personal Information Collection Statement. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy on collection of personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
- The purposes for which participant’s personal data (including participant’s name, contact number and email address) may be used are as follows:
- Event related matters, including communication with participants by email or phone, sending confirmation messages and responding to participants’ enquiries;
- With the participant’s consent, for sending marketing materials and promoting services and products to the participants from time to time.
Use and Transfer of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
- From time to time with the participant’s consent, we intend to use the participant’s personal data for direct marketing purposes to market or promote the following categories of goods or services: properties (both residential and commercial), restaurants and dining privileges, hotels, spa facilities and services, sporting equipment/activities and facilities, cinemas, entertainment/cultural activities and facilities, books and stationery, toys and educational goods, clothing, footwear, fashion accessories, food and beverages, florists, eyewear, jewellery, watches, health and beauty products/services, motor vehicles, car parking facilities, banking and financial services, electronic appliances and home appliances/furnishings whether such goods and services are provided by our group or by tenants of Hang Lung Properties Limited.
- You may write to our contact at the address below or contact us via the contact information provided in our marketing materials to opt out of direct marketing from us at any time. We shall never transfer your personal data for gain.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
- Personal data held by us will be kept confidential. In response to the operational needs of the Event and subsequent direct marketing services, Hang Lung Properties Limited may transfer the personal data of the participants to third parties that are under a duty of confidentiality to Hang Lung Properties Limited, including but not limited to the Facebook page game management authorized by Hang Lung Properties Limited and contractors engaged for Event coordination.
Retention of Personal Data
- We shall only keep the participant’s personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected. Personal data which is no longer required shall be destroyed.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- Pursuant to the Ordinance, participants have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. Such enquiries or requests should be addressed to:
Hang Lung Properties Limited
Address: 28/F, Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]
- You can check out the personal information collection statement on the following website （http://www.hanglung.com/en-US/personal-information-collection-statement) to learn more about Hang Lung Properties Limited's personal data protection policies.